The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
Geeezzz... they're just checking their character sheets. The game master needs to lighten up. 😒

Thank you for picking this back up again! after 5 months i was sure it was dropped...

We Stan a soon-to-be power couple lol. But now I want to see them playing a game of tag in the future and see how much ruckus they cause

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter. They are such a cute loli couple. Ursh is a glass cannon. I wonder why he got like 1hp per level like even some of his classes are common ones that increase hp like priest and shaman or maybe for normal people hp also increases as you grow up and not just leveling because neither has his puberty yet.

Why doesn't ursh open his eyes?

Well, guess i gotta leave that online class behind. Who cares when there is a new chapter. Thank you

This is so cute aww <3 and I'm laughing about her and her hp. She really doesn't like that she has so much, does she? 🤣

"If we ever get into a marital spat, let's make sure it doesn't become a physical one" 🤣🤣🤣 Ursch lmao I love his lines

And tbh, I don't see any reason not to tell him that she's been reincarnated. She doesn't have to say that she remembers Ursch as a character in a game if she doesn't want to, but remembering a past life isn't very incriminating. They've been pretty honest with each other so far, so I don't see why not.

I rechecked other chapter and noticed... The font got smaller.... It's hard to read on night mode inside a dark room Q_Q

Yes I'm aware zoom exists but my touchscreen will always fk it up so I can't use it effectively

Users who are viewing this thread