The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
huh, this was starting to stagnate but this chapter really started moving the plot along, nice

So the second prince and the FL are cousins?? and they were engaged in the original plot Σ(°ロ°) lmao!!

Omg her and her brother make me burst out laughing each time. I love it!! 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
lol basically the equivalence of walking into a NPC's house and jacking their food/loot can't be wasting good brahmin steak!(unless it's from the white glove society😬)

INBREEDING! “It must be a curse,” Um no, y’all be marrying your cousins.

Dex-chan lover
One thing that I just realized is that all these scenarios have a *Prince who proposed but wasn't really interested* and it'd save everyone a hell of a lot of time and energy, not to mention villainess lives if they just fessed up 😄

Letting a heroine flirt with you while you're engaged and not being forthwith with your Fiance... I'm pretty sure anyone would act out against the heroine in that situation.

Hey lady...maybe reign in your son some...and maybe you should have untied her the second she came to the carriage.

Already getting tired of the "big bro hilariously abusing the lil sis" shtick but eh, that's the only gripe I have about this manga anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread