The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

@Tatsuya-Kai

That's not quite true. After enough generations, genetic drift sets in. Traits just become common because of sheer chance and what's available in the gene pool. That's part of why there's so many redheads in Ireland.

And European nobility was a pretty exclusive group. And Europe is pretty damn small.

This lead to many royal children in Europe having hemophilia. And, in larger populations, this leads to higher prevalence of things like Celiac's disease, thalassemia, Tay-Sachs, and albinism among certain, differing ethnicities.

@kumonani if you check out the WN translation for the short stories, you'll see that her "game of tag" was actually an entire ordeal... I think having a sense of just how OP she is (and how easily she shrugged off way more than what he's throwing at her, tbh) is the thing that's missing from the manga version

Maybe stop with the inbreeding and the royal bloodline won’t be “cursed” anymore.

idk whether or not manga artists/authors are even doing it intentionally at this point but the “”cursed”” prince’s giant ass magen david.... cravat pin?? i think?? is not exactly subtle symbolism. oof

Double-page supporter
Now now, don't you start getting any ideas, just leave it be Isabella...

I’m so glad this finally updated, this is one of my favorites, I hope it gets updates sooner but I’m just thankful it’s translated in the first place

Fed-Kun's army
YAY AN UPDATE!!! thANK YOU!!!

wow so it was like that... flkadfljk so they were probably thrilled in the game when og!isabella wanted to marry him... wow

Dex-chan lover
Well damn. Without Isabella to demand the engagement, the second prince is put down a dark path. Not that I want her to sacrifice herself, but how can she maneuver this to help him?

Actually, let's appraise him first and see just what the problem is.

IT FINALLY UPDATED. IT SEEMED LIKE A LIGHT YEAR SINCE IT HAD UPDATED..... IM SO GLADDDDDDDDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread