The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Yaaay. An update!! ❤❤❤ tmThank youuuu!

Ehe. I' curious about the 2nd prince as well. Isabella is really a 7 yr old no? Maybe there'll be a time-skip in the future?

Ofc I want her to end up with best bOi ML, but it wouldn’t hurt if she formed her own little cliche harem, I just wanna see her seduce everybody with her aloof charm

Doesnt that mean Isabella mother could also have the royal sickness? But her children looks okay thought is that mean its still save?

Dex-chan lover
Lol i find it funny that she's worried about urush being a commoner, someone of his skills is considered a genius, combine that with her power and it is pretty damn likely urush would gain a noble title by adulthood in classical society, if only to keep the best craftsman in the world and a literal 1 woman nuke loyal to the kingdom.

@FrostKD
As bad as marrying their cousin is, if it was just limited to first cousins and higher occasionally they probably wouldn't have had so many nutjobs, the real problem is they also went and married siblings at times which just made a bad situation 10x worse due to lack of genetic divergence, first cousins have a slightly higher chance of having children with birth and other forms of defects(i believe the average is 1% for non relatives, 1.2% for first cousins), while siblings can have up to 35% chance of defects and mental disorders in their children in comparison, this is due to the fact that even 1 generation of separation will dillute the genetic flaws to be far less likely to appear, that being said, the fact that they were constantly only marrying into nobility, which meant that everyone in the noble class was related to each other, probably did up the genetic similarities to the point that even the above statistics started to go up, only because it never really changed over generations.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't realize the last update was 2 months ago. Damn.

Anyway, Isa, run!

Uhhh... I really want to know what will happen next...
Does this manga has novel spoiler ;A;

Double-page supporter
Whoa that's a heavy backstory. And damn the other villainess is a cutie

Dex-chan lover
im gonna call it! i bet he can actually see spirits!
to everyone else it would look like they are talking to themselves and seeing stuff that isnt there, so its more of a blessing than a curse, sadly everyone else wouldnt know, yep im going with this theory, its the perfect setup for a tragic shoujo backstory too

Users who are viewing this thread