The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
"Let's kidnap the prince!" Whu? I think I missed something in the logic. Let's see...
The prince's skill is uncontrolled. Right
Have him train with Ursch. Right
Don't know how long he has left. R-Right...
Let's kidnap him! ... Okay, you do you, Girl.

At least she got the queen's permission. XD

Supporter
I already love the queen. She sees a top class spy at her party and is already planning how best to use her

Dex-chan lover
Don’t use that as an excuse! Your just trying to dodge a bullet with a friendly appearance.
Good excuse though, but I thought ricochet carts were a thing back then. Like Asia influencing Europeans, it’s a open cart with a hood pulled by a person.

Oh shoot, how did the prince not die in the original story? 1/5 HP??? A slap might even kill him at this point. Ursch should probably heal him the minute they get to him.

Amaryllis as a kid killing guys with cuteness instead of charm is to die for. I can’t wait for all of them to grow older!

As always, Isabella never fails to make me laugh. Also, finally, more Ursch and Isabella time!

ayy lel, I guess these poor souls weren't in the nightime subjugation team and we are like .75 to .8 hendersons of canon derrailment already
moreso with amarillis change from OG water user to explosion freak

PD:
dunno if it was machine TL or a legit change between WN to LN (like ursh healing meido instead isabelle in the WN) but seems they go with another demon for the prince; now I wonder how ursh gonna resolve poor 2nd prince satoriness

Users who are viewing this thread