The Villainess Wants to Marry a Commoner!! - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This is one of my fav chibi villainess story... but why is the release so far apart? was the author sick or something?

thanks for the translation as always :)

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is the villainess who dragging a carriage around XD

THATS WONDERFUL NEWSSS, can’t wait for the new chapters! thanks for the translation!

Omg, thank you for the chapter!

I love this series so much, it cracks me up on every panel, it's pure gold 😂

@no168_92
No the scan team said at the end that it was on hiatus since March 2020, so they put off updating. Hiatus is over now though so it's okay

hheeeeyy the OP kids are back :D

the super-power reincarnator, little mad bomber-chan, the halfway insane prince, and of course the jealous dragon of a merchant boy :D i love them so much <3

thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
First of all: our favorite group of lovestruck nutcase kids is back!
Second of all: "destruction engineer" just doesn't sound right to me, maybe a more fitting translation would've been "combat engineer(sapper)"? Since one of its definitions include:
... a combatant or soldier who performs a variety of military engineering duties such as breaching fortifications, demolitions, bridge-building, laying or clearing minefields...
I'm probably just talking out of my ass, but I thought I'd might as well share my thoughts...
As always thanks for the translation!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE💖

But it seems like i forgot about the plot so i need to re-read previous chapter to refresh my mind.

I clearly done read all the prev chap but when i open this chap i'm so confused what the heck is happening😂

Users who are viewing this thread