The Villainess who Can Read Minds is Being Played With by Her Puppy-like Prince Today Too - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
The one downside to reading a non-tyrant OI is that he won't just execute people who dare to touch the things/people precious to him 🥲 I can sort of believe people trying to hit on her, because basically all of high society thinks she's a slut temptress, but the audacity to hit on the crown princess's fiancee, or worse, do what you're saying... I don't mind a little bit of violence...
IKR!! ALL HAIL VILLAIN MLs!!!!! ye being kind is cool and all but being ruthless to the ones hurting those who are important to you even more so when its attempt of r*pe/m*rder shouldnt be forgiven.
i wanna see BLOOD dammit.
(well i'd be scared out of my wits irl if my man was a coldblooded killer but all is fine its fictional:sneaky:)

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who noticed the empty thought bubbles when she was looking at the other ladies? Are they supposed to look like that or were they mistakenly left blank?

Double-page supporter
Fl is pretty meek and anxious, understandable cuz hearing all of those things is bound to mess you up badly in the head. I hope she gets into the anger stage soon, I wanna see her get mad.

Users who are viewing this thread