The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Wanting to Use Magic Freely

Apologies for the confusion. This is chapter 6, and chapter 4.2 is supposed to be chapter 5. we're working to fix it.

"Don't do anything dangerous or break anything." "Okay, I'll just invent and use guns."

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, the webnovel is a lot more enjoyable than the manga. No offense to the translators, this has nothing to do with them, they've been great. It's just that nothing happens in this chapter.

@davremedy I know Isekais have killed the OP protagonist trope, but I think this one's still worth reading. I think it'll be more focused on the humor of a little girl basically being a warlord. And it's cute too!

Dex-chan lover
@pandanoia Rather than killed it i think they just abused it by doing it so lazily. I mean its like a good superman story, its rarely about the physical struggle in the sense of power. OP characters need to be good in other ways after all. Hinamatsuri is actually a really good if not perfect example imo of an OP character at the center of the story done well. There are a lot of ways to do it but the one thing you can't do is write a DBZ battle manga. Even DBZ does not work if you make the MC OP to begin with because it needs the struggle.

@davremedy Yeah if your looking for a story where the MC struggles in terms of personal power level, overcoming hard fought battles and situations through effort, OP MC stories were never going to satisfy. As stated above they just can't tell the same story as something with a limited MC can. Which is unfortunate for all the manga that have chosen to try anyway. This never looked like it was going to be one of those kinds of stories though so im surprised you read this far. I mean she already stated she was OP to rival the MC so this was expected. Though how far that power goes depends on the author. I am happy to find out.

Contributor
@Astherfeld I just reported chapter 4.2 for the wrong numbering, so it will probably be fixed soon. (I linked to your comment here for proof. :p) The mods here tend to be pretty good at responding fairly quickly to simple problems like that.

Edit: Yep, already fixed.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking since the latest few chapters... This is no more about going against fate, this is now all about her hobby. But well, two birds with one stone and whatnot.

Double-page supporter
Is this the new "keikaku means plan" meme?

unknown.png

Dex-chan lover
The power of "ara-ara" compells you!
Also, little Mary Sue there. She does not need close range weapons, she can drown her foes.

Users who are viewing this thread