The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Villainess vs. the Livestock Burglars (First Part)

i almost forgot this is a villainess story, not complaining w this development though

Dex-chan lover
The rifle would have worked better. Unless she's very accurate and has slugs, she'll never be certain to kill the guys still by their horses.

Double-page supporter
I don't understand why she is using such obscure method of crafting bullets? Gnome is able to perfectly replicate modern rifle, why is she thinking that gunpowder is something special?

@Med1um Gnome is being used to create the metal parts. He might not be able to create the propellant. Maybe a wind spirit would be able to do that.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Her aim is fine. She can shoot a full auto rifle and still land two thirds of her shots. Only video game shotguns are crap at medium range. Plus she doesn't need to kill them. Buckshot will certainly stop them.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder what the appropriate face to make is when your leader gets turned into red mist by a four-year old.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of gun nut would replicate M4? It's noone's favorite gun.
Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8SVcNZz8w4 (1 minute video)

Double-page supporter
@Koshin
don't think that wind spirit have anything to do with that. Only to create even more strange and ineffective way to propel bullets.
Pretty sure that gnome isn't about just metals (in the first place, that gun also not fully metallic), it's about earth element. Sulfur, charcoal, etc are all in the realm of the gnome, considering how he recreating even gun, blackpowder would be even more piece of cake.
P.S. Initially, it would be easy to expalin as "she doesn't know how to produce it", but apparently autor decided to grant gnome cheat power to not only reproduce mind blueprint, he for some reason don't even need complete image and can magically complete diletant's mind image into the perfect thing. With that kind of concept, not having gunpowder is plain ridiculous.
P.P.S. Or for example, she will notice that her elaborate way is more powerful than usual gunpowder. It will make sense. But my point here is she clearly missing that gunpowder scent and want it, so it means she thinks she can't create it. Why though?

Dex-chan lover
@w4ffles
I grew up using shotguns. My mother thought it would be 'funny' to let me fire a 12 gauge when I was 6 that dislocated my shoulder.
The ones on horses are at minimum 10+ meters away. And the the number of rubber pellets in that shell will spread far too much for more than one or two (non-lethal) to actually hit them.
So unless they all come closer, the rifle would be far more useful for dealing with the thieves, as I said.

Users who are viewing this thread