The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - The Villainess vs. the Livestock Burglars (First Part)

Dex-chan lover
wheres that one vid of a lady asking what the kid has in his hand and he shouts A KNIFE

Dex-chan lover
So... the bullets are not hitting anyone nor anything after the target?
Because I'm almost sure that scarecrow is not enough to stop the bullets from a rifle and the misses are also concerning...

Fed-Kun's army
i feel bad for the maid.... thats some permanent hearing damage right there

Dex-chan lover
He's gonna be shot through the heart, and you're to blame...

@hancea1996

True enjoyment stems from the death of companions and the resounding noises of in-game mic screeching, crying children, complaints and swearing from many languages.

On an occasional note, a bit of broken keyboard ASMR

@coolkid23brick

Angel Loli with a Shotgun

Aggregator gang
SHE'S A LOLI WITH A GUN
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!

I'm not gonna question there hearing, cause if I remember correctly, a type of gun like that can cause permanent hearing damage

Aggregator gang
i'm dying over the fact that a 4-year-old princess is about to put a cap into somebody

Dex-chan lover
Neither of those guns have a rail to attach the optic. Also firing down a range without a backstop is a bad idea m'kay.

1. no ear protection
2. no eye protection
3. not knowing what lies beyond your target
4. finger was always not in a "safe position"
5. she was just spraying (you can quickly lose control of weapon)
6. improper way of holding the weapon
7. she holds it against her face - the heat on that would burn you after firing it fully automatic multiple times
8. a. recoil b. size
etc.

Fed-Kun's army
She's disappointed by the lack of gunpowder, but it's probably a huge benefit. Less need to clean it, lower chance of jamming, and it's probably safer without eye-protection.

Dex-chan lover
1. no ear protection
2. no eye protection
3. not knowing what lies beyond your target
4. finger was always not in a "safe position"
5. she was just spraying (you can quickly lose control of weapon)
6. improper way of holding the weapon
7. she holds it against her face - the heat on that would burn you after firing it fully automatic multiple times
8. a. recoil b. size
etc.

1. Perhaps she's protected by the so-called blood magic. Though still does not explain how nobody actually come down running seeing what's going on. Also, the maid would've at least suffered from temporary deafness after 29 rounds w/out protection.
2. Eye protection is kind of not a big necessary. Like, you can still shoot without one.
3. Well, RIP.
4. It's kind of hard to judge that considering a panel can be worth anywhere from 3 to 15 secs to even minutes.
5. Yep, but it's managed by the so-called blood magic.
6. Hmm..
7. Yeah, no clue why it's not heating up. Magic or not, it's still an explosion just not from gunpowder. The mechanism still remains the same (gas expanding due to intense high increase in temp).

Users who are viewing this thread