The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 15 - The Villainess Goes on a Hunt (Second Part)

Aggregator gang
i dont like how she only thinks of winning brownie points with her parents just to make her life easier

[Awaits meltdown by readers in the comment section over the fluffies' genocide. 😂]

@cherokeemoon I think that's because she believes that date is ai ing to kill her & she's responding accordingly. It doesn't look like her previous life was healthy, so it's not surprising that she's focused solely or largely on self-preservation.

What will interest me is if she can get beyond those feelings. Can she view the world in more dynamic terms? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
" i dont like how she only thinks of winning brownie points with her parents just to make her life easier "

technically , in her mind , they are not her real parents , more like adopted parents / total strangers , she just met them a few days or a few weeks ago after she got isekai-ed .

maybe in her previous life in japan , her real parents beat her up all the time so she has trauma or something , and IIRC , she was living alone and not living with her parents in japan .

Dex-chan lover
wow eventhough this is the last part it's still cliff hanger, I don't want to start next chapter until further update though.

GCXRPL7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Must be nice, being able to hunt without the burden of having to bring the game back with you afterwards!

😅

Users who are viewing this thread