The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - An Encounter with a Fairy ♡ (First Part)

Dex-chan lover
Aiming for the head of prey is generally a bad idea, the brain tends to be a very small target compared to the clockwork(lungs and heart). Humans are something of an exception...

Contributor
@Chizan Not only that, something of that Gryphon's size and muscle density would have just shrugged off buckshot, she should have been using slugs.

Dex-chan lover
Does she not have slugs? I thought she said something about them in a previous chapter.
Also, the point blank to the eye when it was down just to make sure was a good move.

Dex-chan lover
Why is going for the head a bad idea (as in, the bullets couldn't penetrate, but why)? Are birds known to have a thicker skull than other species, but weak ribcages (and somehow very little down)? Either way, I would have skedaddled when I first noticed that a point-blank shotgun-slug in the face and eyes didn't even draw blood.

mem

@feha as shown with chickens running around when beheaded, the brain isnt exactly necessary, especially not if only partially damaged

OwO

Dex-chan lover
She definitely should've been packing stronger heat for this fight.

....now then. How is she gonna explain a gryphon corpse to her parents?

Dex-chan lover
@feha,
Nice point, birds and other aerial animals aren't exactly known for their strong bones,
Other than that, though, some animals' skulls are thick enough to deflect bullets, so aiming for the head may not always be for the best.

Dex-chan lover
@feha , most birds bones are hollow so they can fly, it’s perfectly fine to shot it anywhere on avian, however there are animals who has strong skull like elephants and rhino for example that has stronger bones, which is better to shoot in between their bones if your firepower enough to shot through their skin in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Why do i get the feeling she will make new weapons using the fairy powers? 😁

FINALLY BLOOD , idk some mangas/anime first act all serious and shit then noone dies lol

Dex-chan lover
She is shooting buckshot on top nose area.
Not a bright idea because that area is usually the thickest bone.
Not to mention she is fighting against monster.

I will assume she uses slug round on underbelly, which is fine and reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread