The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Villainess Takes to the Sky (first part)

Dex-chan lover
The shenanigans are kinda cute since she's still young but I really hope this character ages up sometime soon.
The adults' psyche in this manga is gonna really break at some point.

Dex-chan lover
There has to be an easier way to fly with magic. If only she had a wind spirit to help her with it . . .

Dex-chan lover
Only two jet-engines, and used to hover at that... I can only see this ending up in disaster, it is hard enough (from what I have seen on youtube) to use the Gravity developed jet suits, so this will just spin out of control.

Contributor
@feha Im anticipating something like this
iron-man-gif.gif

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOO JETPACK JOYRIDE

Kinda weird that the first thing she thought was jet engine with only wind and fire and not apache heli lmao

Double-page supporter
Soon people in that world will hear 30×173 mm GAU-8/A Avenger Autocannon in the sky

Nep

Dex-chan lover
R.I.P legs.

Actually, R.I.P everything. Having enough power to send her flying is probably enough fire to set the entire grassy plains (and eventually themselves) ablaze.

(At least I think its grass. The obviously grassy forest in the previous chapter seem to have the same "ground art" which is basically a flat surface riddled with dots.)

(Don't think the wind would help much in terms of putting out fires)

@mahtan Updates are so slow I must have forgotten. And hot air/sunlight have been known to burn dry stuff before (I have seen unattended graveyards burn for 'no reason') That being said, I don't know how dry the grass is.

Dex-chan lover
So what happened to mark 1-3?
Reference to Tanya, nice.

@Nep
Wasn't explained that she can control the magic to only burn what she wants? So the fire would not burn the grass or herself like that, though the hot air is some unknown point.

Aggregator gang
@Nep
Nah, didn't she learned like a blood magic or something that strengthening the physical body?

Fed-Kun's army
Woah, that's a massive leap in technology. We went from ordinary firearms to fucking jetpacks in only 18 chapters. What's next? Is she gonna build an exact replica of The Fortress of Doom or something?

Dex-chan lover
@IronicWeeabo the core principle of a jetpack or any jet engine is simple though actually, its air trapped and then get very hot by burning fuel (or in this case, air provided by fairy and fuel by Atrid's magic).

Banned
The only downside of this manga is the frequency of chapters and the length. God I want to see what her full powers will be like and wonder when we'll actually get to her older self with the actual heroine and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread