The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 2 Ch. 18 - The Villainess Takes to the Sky (first part)

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell it's jet engine

Rip grass and everything near those

Group Leader
JET!!!0.0 .... Jet in the world of magic, if she can make nuclear, that's will become disaster at that world XD thanks for the update^^

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan Type 4 does not mean the version but Year in Japanese Army nomenclature. Army Type 4 Fighter (aka Ki-84 Hayate mean Whirlwind) was put into service in 1944 which is the 2604th Year and as you can see the last digit is used.

Dex-chan lover
@Santiasan
It's from an old, now defunct webcomic called Tsunami Channel. The website went down several years ago but you can probably read through it on an archive site.

@TheGodEmperor: Her later abilities are pretty BS, based on the web novel. I'm not done yet but currently she has:

* Shotgun, handgun, mortars, immaterial rifles, grenade launchers, etc.
* The jetpack
* 3 fairies, each with familiar contracts so she can share their senses (vision in particular, so it's like a live feed drone)
* Complete silence dampening
* A familiar contract with Fenrir, a divine beast
* The ability to copy things from reality into a personal dimension pocket
* The ability to create any number of dimensional pockets and store things/retrieve things from them on the fly
* Disguise magic, but mostly down to changing colors and growing her bust size
* A strengthened version of her current blood magic which can also elevate reaction and processing speeds. Currently, it's strong enough that a group of blood magic-enhanced people can't hit her.
* Blood magic that disables her empathy (she can also disable other emotions), so she doesn't have PTSD problems

I might've forgotten a random ability or weapon somewhere in there but eh.

It's starting to feel like this manga is going nowhere except for giving MC more powerups. Not sure I want to keep reading if I don't see some sort of progression soon.

Dex-chan lover
@dsaf09vasl from what you telling about her power, the author is definitely has a chunni syndrome and the type is either Subcultural/Hipster or Evil Eye type

Dex-chan lover
Astrid learned the mother-gaze! 🀣
S8.jpg

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Dex-chan lover
@dsaf09vasl

the last one is a big oof right there....

considering we have gotten to chapter 18 in a years time,
how long would it take to get to where you are ?

Users who are viewing this thread