The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - New Student Orientation (Second part)

Group Leader
All right, here's chapter 25! First chapter I had no help from previous translations, so there's a thing or two, here and there, that still baffles me, but I feel like I'm close enough. Hope you all like this one.

I dont like someone in a manga about guns and romance being called adolf because when i read his name my mind instantly jumped to hitler

After reading throuch the other comments it seems everyone else had the same thought and discomfort...

You really shouldnt name a character adolf if the manga is connected to art or the military

Instead you can make him be my dream job! A delivery man

@BabyPyroshark Then create your own manga, you're not the main target audience of the manga.

Even if Adolf is Hitler remember that japan was part of the axis

Quite an interesting manga but lately the crawling pace is killing me.

Can any wn/ln reader enlight me whether the story will focus on her childhood/adulthood?

@RazDog
@Ari_yo
Guys i know what both of you mean, i do not think adolf is an inferior name, adolf is a fine name and should not control what you can or cannot do
I also want to apologize for wording my not very thought out rant in a way that may offend or be percieved to mean that im talking for everyone or that adolf is a bad name

@Ari_yo
If i am not the target audience then why am i reading it? I also dont believe any of us deserve to protect an author/artist as we are on a site that basicly centers around piracy i think we should all realise what scum we are

What i am saying is that when writing a story you could literally choose almost any other name for a character
These are my opinions and i can totally enjoy the story even if his name is adolf but i will never get back my first time reading, that the stigma around the name destroyed
When reading it first time it pulled me out of immersion because of its association to famous german ex-artist and i will never get my first reaction back
Again, this does not mean i hate the story now or that all adolfs in the world should change their name but what im saying is the author could have chosen any other name and it would have worked better.
I will still enjoy story

I would also like to say that im pretty sensitive to critisism and bottles up emotions so i can get a bit sad when i sometimes says something dumb and get scolded by someone because of it but in this situation i dont think im in the wrong

EDIT: i might have overreacted a bit and have strawmanned your intention, i apologize for assuming anything and for writing such a long reply which could be taken in a negative way, i know how it could hurt even if its not meant to, therefore please do not take any of what i meant to heart and remember to cry once in a while, its healthy to cry and i truly wish i could cry more naturally than i can now
OOPS oh dear i almost started ranting again, sorry.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day, i hope you stay healthy

Users who are viewing this thread