The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - The Villainess Loves Outdoor Activities (First part)

Dex-chan lover
Children in medieval ages were expected to start take part in activities like farmwork around that age, no modern childhood back then...
That and you often had tons of siblings because it was likely that anywhere from 1/10 to 9/10 of you would just die from anything at all. Parents had to keep a few spares around just in case.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chizan
one main difference is that they are all nobles and will not be subject to the same work as that of a peasant
and you exaggerate that age as well, since while they can work from the age of 7, most start to properly work around the age of 11-12
they are still 6

Dex-chan lover
page 4 :
- a weird thing : a cute fairy / pixie ???????
- a not weird thing : a big , thick , hard , long "gun" on her back ????????

page 5 : " dont tell this girl that i killed a gryphon with my gun . "
then in the next page : " i will kill a deer with my gun , right in front of this girl . "
logics ?????

last pages : she is a match-making cupid , but instead of a bow , she is using a gun , lol .

A1vJUKBjc2L._AC_CLa%7C2140%2C2000%7C81wYdWC8lUL.png%7C0%2C0%2C2140%2C2000%2B0.0%2C0.0%2C2140.0%2C2000.0_UX679_.png

I'm going to hazard a guess that the author has never actually met or spent any time with 6 year olds. It's such an odd dynamic they have established and I keep hoping they will just time skip.

@Teamme You have to consider that the old times werent as forgiving as modern times. Back then, children are expected to have a glimpse/experience the adult world so that by the time they reach teens. they can start to mingle w/ adults. I know cuz one of my grandparents was very conservative. Instead of playing, they made us do work albeit it was just helping carry smol packages/doin light errands but it was work that is suppose to be done by an apprentice. Ofc it was only for 3 hrs but still.
Some Noble children r trained to be such along w/ the children slaves. Slave kids & some noble kids werent really raised w/ luv so they nvr underwent fun childhood.

Don't they mean Chancellor instead of Prime Minister?

Also, the Prussian Kingdom was created back in 1701; and yes guns did exist and were used in warfare back then. So how come no one knows what a gun is?

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12

This is a world where magic exists, which may have reduced the drive for pure scientific research( since many inventions were based on things found from research that would not have seemed useful at first)

Like, gunpowder was discovered in china and became used as a weapon because it was more powerful than anything so far. But with magic, a primitive gun would be completely outclassed and no-one would feel the need to pour money into developing them further (since they wouldn't be able to even begin imagining something like a machinegun). Heck, it's possible someone discovered gunpowder but didn't even bother to announce it because it was easier to use explosion spells instead.

Users who are viewing this thread