The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 32 - Wanting to Save Money (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, she is so cute. Her personality too I mean. Even though she's really on the chaotic spectrum it works for her, somehow. The gnome is absolutely right, she's nuts. I don't think she grasps the simple idea of getting along with people rather than awaiting the moment she makes enemies out of everyone.

I wonder if deep inside it's a self-esteem issue. Welp.

That scene with her looking at the sky is a save, dunno bout anyone else. I might try and colorize it later.

Thanks a lot for the translations!
The uwus are strong with this one 😂
The action that it will have is promising too

@knight_evangel

Re: I don't think she grasps the simple idea of getting along with people rather than awaiting the moment she makes enemies out of everyone.

Having overwhelming strength goes a long ways towards people wanting to be your friend.

Dex-chan lover
If I were gnome, I'd...probably turn her down. This little bundle of chaos is bad news no matter how I look at it.

At this rate, she probably just need an excuse to get guns. She is clearly a trigger happy gun addict.

She'd have to understand the mechanics of a nuke somewhat for the gnome to work with. For the guns she's actually seen them disassembled and has experience firing because she was such a milota she took a trip to Guam so she can play with guns.

If she would make a nuke, i belive magic would be stronger than a nuke while discovering plutonium

Buuut a nuke with plutonium with magic infuse as fuel

Gnome: you're crazy, you know that?
Astrid: I CAN'T HEAR YOUUU..

LMAO, spongebob gone isekai 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda sure that with what she has at the moment she can fight an army from that world easily by herself at 6 years of age....

@Touje
Normal magic would be stronger than a nuke but magic following the rules of the world of this manga I don't think so.
Magic here looks too limited on what and how one can use it so I don't believe they have anything even close to siege level magic much less something with city level like a nuke, even less if we talking about nuclear weapons as they not only have city level destructive power but also multiple negative side effects that linger for years after detonation.

She literally explained that there are mages that can basically stack bombs (and more of course) and the other magic types exist , some people should shut up already saying that she can solo the entire continent with a potato gun.

Users who are viewing this thread