The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 3 Ch. 34 - The Villainess of the Adventurer's Guild (Second part)

Group Leader
Got a little confused with a conversation or two in this chapter, but I think I'm either accurate, or not too far from it. As for what happened, it went as I expected it though haha! For Astrid, healing that kind of wound is a walk in the park. 😇

Dex-chan lover
It’s funny. She looks like a bloody mascot; yet she’s probably the most dangerous one there.

Dex-chan lover
>everyone needs a tsundere

N-no I don't! Hmph! I-it's not like I want a tsundere or anything!

Dex-chan lover
I tought for sure that they would yell at her for doing something so dangerous, but I guess the adults/adventurers in this world are more fixated on the result rather than the method for how one would explain and show how skilled the person is, in this case, stabbing your hand with a knife to show how good you are at healing magic, even tough the person is a child. I'm starting to like this series more and more.

Dex-chan lover
a party is not complete without at least one tsundere

So she's either like two feet tall or the ladies are 7+ feet and honestly I hope it's the second because 😳 👉👈

Dex-chan lover
Hm, not sure if I should be worried about Astrid not specifically being shown verifying that contract was as stated. This doesn't seem like a particularly untrustworthy group, but that could be how they get ya.

Dex-chan lover
Flat smug nopan tsundere tomboy with a very high slit in her very short dress!

...she caters to so many fetishes... what's not to love...

...and our loli Astrid is at the perfect height for a good view...

Users who are viewing this thread