The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 37 - The Villainess of the School Salon (First part)

Hope she doesn't get with the prince. He's nice but it'll feel super forced of the author makes them get together

Dex-chan lover
I like Astrid but while she's hilarious but extreme, I can't help but sympathize with her somehow. For someone who is supposed to be really smart and observant, he's an incredible idiot to not notice that she's actively avoiding him and when caught only doing the bare minimal of formalities. If he wasn't a prince she would straight up tell him to piss off with his blind peace for all~ <3 but well, it's understandable why she can't. We've finally seen just how dangerous their world is and while her gun tech is a secret, I simply can not agree with a dumb ass sheltered prince with flowers in his head

Group Leader
@Whiteshoe @Mirinae yes, the chapter is damn short, i was surprised when it got out! but the author seems to like very short chapters. and they are released every 2 weeks or so.

@TrapCard113 thanks for mentioning this, i was wondering what the dotted lines were, lol, somehow i hadn't realized it was the frame!!! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Yanking that hand so hard she broke the panel is very Astrid.

Gee, this prince...is this harassment? It's harassment, right?

Group Leader
@Ryrie you're right! they're still released every 2 weeks though, so it's like one small ~20 pages chapter per month, but i prefer mangaka taking their time than burning out!

Double-page supporter
What a waste of 30 seconds that was to read.
I'm gonna take 5 minutes to complain about loosing 30 seconds because that's just how much this tiny chapter annoyed me.
Get a longer chapter or fill it with important stuff.
If individual chapters could be rated, I'd give this one a 1/10, a point for every inch of its metaphorical penis.
Short chapters are fine, if they're quality. This wasn't quality, this was a bag of chips they didn't put and chips into where it's just air.

Users who are viewing this thread