The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - The Villainess of the School Salon (Third part)

I was about to ask if conclusion meant the series was being axed but I am glad that was just a misunderstanding on my part. Perhaps you might remove the conclusion and replace it with part three like previous chapters to avoid the confusion? I'm sure you are about to be flooded with that question.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
I want this to be animated just so I can watch her ahoge change shape. Am I weird? 🤣

Aggregator gang
is she unconcinusly trying to capture the prince or something? lmao

Double-page supporter
dropped the ln around here because it felt like actual otome tripe. thank god the manga is much more condensed.

Dex-chan lover
This prince is, again, pretty uncomfortably intimate. She probably shoulda said something good about his father to put distance between them instead of encouraging him.

Dex-chan lover
What an annoying prince... just get us back to the guns and shooting, please.

Dex-chan lover
Don't have any idea why pluralized "senpai" is considered something strange?

I mean, I'm pretty sure that original states "senpai-tachi", which is literally pluralized version, and it's quite widely used.

So pluralized senpai not even a little bit more strange than using "senpai" in the first place (instead of upperclassmen, or such)

She is playing good , if she tells him to gtfo as she said , he will become butthurt.
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@immortalartisan I do believe this is one those the protag of the game doesn't show up til high school deals. So we have to get past this arc first at worst.

She really needs to get an actual "i have a fiance" card or the prince will be a pest forever.

Users who are viewing this thread