The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 43 - The Villainess and the Cannon (First part)

Everyone is pointing out the lack of muzzle break or hydraulic recoil damper, but the bigger problem is that this is in a field gun mounting. She better hope that she gets a hit (and a kill) in the first shot because if the dragon goes airborne, she is going to have a hell of a time trying to engage it.

Ideally, you would want 360 degree traverse and 90 degree elevation. It looks like she might be able to do 60 degrees of elevation but if she needs to traverse more than 5 degrees, she is probably going to need to re-lay the gun.

Me reading the chapter title: "Auto-cannon perhaps?"
Me reading the atual chapter: " OH COME ON"

Also, Indy is not happy. NOT happy, I say!

so using the blood magic and wind to counter the Recoil of a 155mm cannon, not to mention what the force of the recoil does to the cannon itself like the cylinder being disaligned or it may fall off also not to mention how heavy the...barrel is and how imbalanced the weight of that looks like and I doubt that a bipod that small will be able to support it when firing, anyway it's cursed by design look's unreliable and easy to break. would have been better if it was like a 155mm version of a pak 38 like the cancelled T8 of the US

One picture to summarize this chapter
were-gonna-need-a-bigger-gun.jpg

Dex-chan lover
.... just seeing that cannon makes me want to drop the series entirely, I'm sorry but I'm fairly certain there's a far far better equipment/weapon to do the job. Like say, idk, maybe an actual cannon that uses different ammunition?

She should have gone with the tank. If auto loader is too complex then just remove it entirely and go manual loading. For power, just ask gnome-sensei to make you diesel or better yet just put a strong alcohol on it and it will run fine. Most tank this days can take anything as long as it can burn it (from normal diesel to crude oil)....

Users who are viewing this thread