The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - The Villainess and the Cannon (Second part)

Fed-Kun's army
hmm... looks like a Direct Fire only Artillery, sadge 😑 can't use it to fire over walls/terrain.

Dex-chan lover
It pains me to know that is was short (which is from quite the chapters ago I know) but I still like it !
Thank you !

Dex-chan lover
"see ? No recoil whatsoever !"
Feels like it should be :
"see ? The author said fuck physics !"
I mean... :D

@aurofort

Why fire over the wall when (depending on the round) the wall just adds to the damage to the enemies, removes potential tactical footholds/defendable positions, and you have a new opening to go through to wage more chaos.

Do agree with the terrain though.

Fed-Kun's army
only 5 round is the issue ? well she just need to replace the barrel by a chain barrel like this one
1587010409-1-850x554.png
it's free FIREPOWER

mem

@hashire-sori-yo while i do agree, the simplicity of the revolver drum design allows it an ease of manufacture that can easiest be seen in how early it became massproduced on a scale comparable to single-shots

Dex-chan lover
3km would be almost two miles for those of us who use the shitty imperial system... And considering how far off the shots were from the person sized target I'm pretty sure it'd be fine even without the added accuracy when she's aiming at a dragon... and if she's using that on humans that's just overkill

Users who are viewing this thread