The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

She not dead.. After this will be climax because black hair woman who hate and jealouse her will try to kill her..

I wonder if the MC actually dies.... I honestly wouldn't mind... it would be fresh to have a MC that dies in the middle of the story, lol. But she's probably faking it.

The death is faked. Otherwise, way to kill a main character and end it on a cliffhanger 🤷

Because her wish is to relax lazily in her cozy home 🙁 maybe she's just exhausted

I can't ditch the idea that perhaps she faked her death to avoid the limelight since she ain't about that life.

For a second I was hella surprised but then I realized that it’s a ruse to give her a lazy carefree life 😂❤️

I was hopping read how this manga is related to the actual world situation but you are all right fucking author cant give us that cliffhanger

She faked her death, didnt she? That was her wish, right? Are you kidding me rn. I’m so surprised. 😮😮🤯

Dex-chan lover
Would be quite the twist if this actually for real and the rest of the series stars the other characters.

Double-page supporter
I mean the title of the manga probably is a dead giveaway.

Dex-chan lover
Is she dead? Maybe they only feigned her death so she could live incognito?

Users who are viewing this thread