The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
The author is really running into the limits of their medical knowledge. Magically generating non-ionizing radiation beams is about as satisfying an explanation as using D&D spells. I'd feel better if she discovered extraction methods for common antimicrobials and antipyretics like quinine from cinchona bark and oil of wintergreen.

@Nivek no there are vaccines for lifethreatening bacterial infections like tetanus and encapsulated bacteria for asplenic patients..

Double-page supporter
@Nivek They do have vaccines for bacteria. Tetnus, Diptheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough) that the TDaP/DTap vaccine is for are all caused by bacteria, and the vaccines people get for meningitis is to prevent bacterial meningitis

Group Leader
fucking cliffhangher REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Editor: You know the manga you are working on? How far along are you with the next chapter?
Mangaka: Like 80% done, why?
Editor: Well, bad news, it's axed and it will be the last, wrap it up, will you?
Mangaka: Say no more fam.

@Ironclad
For her to find and identify plants or fungus that might not even exist in magical medieval Europe is kinda stretching it.
For example, those two plants you described didn't even exist in medieval Europe.
It would just come down to chance or finding someone saying "Oh, I happen to have this one thing that fits those characteristics!"

We would just become like the heroine who thinks her knowledge from Earth works the same way on this world.

To be honest, I kind of think that using magical powers is kind of cheating but still makes sense.
Using pure medical knowledge is kind of useless if you can't
1. Identify exactly what type of plant or fungus you need.
Know where it is, have a sufficient supply of them already at hand.
Know the extraction method needed from understanding which chemical separates from which solution.
Have other people working aside you that also have similar knowledge to help speed things along.
Clinical trials to prove that it works (this one is easy with her magic)
The infrastructure, chemicals, or tools needed to mass-product it.
And a lot of time before people start dropping like flies.
All that... or need someone like Pharma from Isekai Yakkyou

i call bullshit

shes actually already living by the countryside fulfilling her dream of living a chill as fuck life

thank you for the update though!!

the heck??!!?!?!?? are you serious about this writer!! how can u kill the main character

Dex-chan lover
That's a 180 development. She will reincarnate some time later on?

WHAT NO WAY I THOUGHT SHE WAS GONNA LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH PRICE CLAUDE NOT LIKE THIS

Group Leader
100% when the prince said he'd fulfill their promise he put special poison in her wine cup to make her appear as dead and then made it seem like she was while at the same time giving her money and a getaway to the countryside.

Users who are viewing this thread