The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Wait.. What..!? No no no. You're kidding. That's probably just a plan so she can live her lazy lifestyle that she wanted.. right?

There's a 95% chance that she's not actually dead, especially because the people around her aren't mourning much. There's a 4% chance that she'll reincarnate in another body now that her work is done. There's a 1% chance that the madlad author actually just killed her off, which would be hilarious.

😭😭😭WHY DO PEOPLE LEAVE ME AT CLIFFHANGERS?!?!? 😭😭😭(I hope she doesn't die).

Aggregator gang
First time reading the "villainess " die i cant take it 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Kinda fucked that the guy only mentions her because some people brought her up, he should've thanked her even if she was dead

She definitely isn't dead, she just collapsed from fatigue and used it to her advantage, by making a play like this she can directly relax and live out her days in leisure while Anna can take her place.

Probably why the King didn't mention her until she was brought up, otherwise people would've deified her name and she'd have gained even more overwhelming notoriety and never would've been able to leave her house without getting swamped by stupefied peasants gasping at the Goddess' divine rebirth.

Dex-chan lover
While it's good that we now have our precious update that we waited for several months. with a cliff hanger like this, we can't afford to wait for another month for another late update 😩😩
Pls update fast 🥺🙏

Double-page supporter
Huwaaaat!???

Lol shocking reveal, I tetter between mortification and hilarity

Please update soon

Users who are viewing this thread