The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

She probably just collapsed but used it as an opportunity to leave and start a new life. I can see her trying to just live quietly with whatever money that was given her by her family or the king but will somehow get sucked into continuing her medical work.

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess that's it then, surely there will be nothing else and she's really dead and that's the end of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Ok fake your death but, she said she wanted to help the people, what if this disease comes back after she and the saint die? why not teach them the basic knowledge about the body that they lacked during this epidemic? At least have urge the saint to teach them

I saw the raws, she is alive (:) also ty for the translations!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, clearly she died of kung-fu lasers and starvation. It's very common in quasi-mediaval isekai manga.

wow.
I know what happened. She wanted super-duper-lazy life. And she got it.

@JWChibi It's not like she disappeared into the void. She's still around for the King and Princes to consult if they need her. Her faking her death could just mean going hermit into some small countryside mansion in the middle of nowhere in the kingdom and enjoying her retirement.

Dex-chan lover
@FunZed she should have wished for a super-duper-indulgent life instead, that would have been a wish the prince could not have interpreted as her wanting to RIP in peas.

also, just wondering, but is masks etc. really helpful to prevent spread from a disease that transmits through lice (carried by rats)? I don't see how that helps capturing the rats from getting infected. (its what they talked about prior chapter)

Dex-chan lover
It's hilarious how everyone concluded (and I agree) that they faked her death.

This works out. Anna gets her prestige-and a reality check and perspective change-and everyone can live in mostly peace. Politically, things probably work out better this way too.

Fed-Kun's army
This would have been a rather nice chapter to put an "End" a week days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread