The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
That's what happens when you expose your internal organs to ultraviolet radiation. Shoulda seen that coming. 🤣

well she must be reincarnated to another person,,,, seemed like i had read this kinda plot from another manga/webtoon but forgot which one

Dex-chan lover
Whaaaaaaaaat?

R32.png

First of all: What in the name of every manga and creators' sh*t is going on???? I really hope that the update will be up soon.... like reaaaaaaally soon!
Secondly: it's so funny to see the comment section blow up with questions... well, similar to mine :D
And thirdly, but not lastly: Thank you very much for the update ^^

Dex-chan lover
wait for a damn mint here did this manga get hit by the evil axe!!
i really hope not D:

Nep

Dex-chan lover
*reads comment about her lack of plot armor*

Please tell me you guys are being sarcastic right now since the only ones without plot armor are decoy protagonists and villain/ass protagonists(Fk these series). She is neither.

Clearly she wanted to die to disappear. (Besides what better way to stop the civil war?)

That being said, we need the next chapter ASAP D:

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha! Sorry Leticia, your peaceful life will not come true. You wiil be immortalized and martyred as the Goddess of Allenflal and has statues erected in your honour. There will be no place to run.

Double-page supporter
So, I'm guessing that this is their solution to the problem of annulment. Can't really get married if you're dead. I wonder what she'll be doing from now on, though. Maybe she's going to end up working alongside the second prince under a false identity?

Dex-chan lover
First villainness manga to score 100+ comments in just two hours

That said, damn didn't see it coming though the solution is rather obvious

Users who are viewing this thread