The Villainess with Special Circumstances - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

It says the manga is still ongoing so this is not the end brothers. The goddess shall return ! And she shall lazier and more alcoholic than ever before!

Death aside, they should just use penicillin its easy to make. Using magic x-rays when mundane solution exist is just stupid. Especially when she supposedly using real world knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
They probably just "killed" her off? So she can live that happy relaxed life she wanted?

Dunno, but I'll find out in the next 2 chapters I guess

@Ropoloid lol, making penicillin might be easy now because of the resources we have but it would be definitely more difficult in medieval times during a crisis. I don't even know if they have time to actually cultivate the mold cultures in the first place and even then you would still need to use specific measures to actually "harvest" penicillin.

The concept of using radiation to get rid of bacteria is fucking stupid as hell at first glance but, honestly it might've been the best immediate solution now that I think about it. Doesn't explain why Anna who doesn't know water magic can pinpoint the location of the bacteria though.

When you read this chapter like a month late and start wondering if Trump was reading this too with that uv thing...

Fed-Kun's army
I wish she actually was able to get the water magic users to understand using the metaphor of a river.
I like that Anna got this growth and all because we don't get a lot of that from other isekai stories but I still would've liked it if they were able to bestow some new-age science to them.

Users who are viewing this thread