The Villainess's Stationery Shop - Vol. 2 Ch. 80 - End of Season 2

Dex-chan lover
Discussing playing strategy in certain co-op games:
OQZqBGK.png

Dex-chan lover
Excellent, great work. I hope the break isn't too terribly long. I feel as is some series lost a lot of followers and popularity due to long breaks.

Also, I feel like this season had much less stationary store compared to the prior. I hope the author addresses that.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda feel personally attacked by the season break when my last post on the "current" chapter was complaining about how this series lost the fun of having people trying to outscheme the worlds most glorified womanchild, and here she is playing xanatos speed chess

Dex-chan lover
i kinda feel personally attacked by the season break when my last post on the "current" chapter was complaining about how this series lost the fun of having people trying to outscheme the worlds most glorified womanchild, and here she is playing xanatos speed chess
She knew you were going to say that, and engineered the break in response.

Double-page supporter
Thankyou for your hard work translating this series! I very much appreciate it! I am grateful for your hard work and dedication for bringing us this series!

I even appreciate the sentiment in suggesting we head to tapas because they have the rights. But this is why I appreciate what you do even more, as I would rather give my money to a local drug lord because I think they are less scummy than publishers like tapas.

Double-page supporter
Thank you so much for translating this series!!!! it's a really fun and really comforting one to read for me personally, so whenever i see and update my day simply gets better lol, really appreciate all the work you all put with such a high quality translation!
Personally i am very poor, so i can't for the love of me buy the chapters, but i do make sure to read free chapters.

Lastly, this series really doesn't have much struggling at all huh lmao. At this point i wouldn't say the series is a masterpiece or anything of the sort but it really is a very warm story and a fun read to relax to... So all i hope is that all the children can get a very happy ending (you got this Mel dammit) because i am ABSOLUTELY attached to all of em, they are all balls of joy :glee:
(Also this story is very easy to binge read :aquadrink:)

Dex-chan lover
Nooooo it's over already??? 😭😭 thank you for your hard work everyone!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
GODDAMMIT!!!!
How is there a Kingdom that is known for being leagues ahead in magic over other nations and that Kingdom has not conquered the world yet????

All places should be doing all they can to develop magic above everything else.... Magic is literally the capacity to manipulate reality, anyone with advanced magic over other places has full control of them!

Rule of thumb: There is no governance without corruption. Corruption is not a bug in system, it is a feature because you are dealing with humans. The correct quiestion to ask in any government/comand is not how corrupt they are but how effective they are to in their jobs, a government that keeps low inflation, good economy and high relative public happiness is doing their job well and there will be corruption in that government for it to go that well.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
GODDAMMIT!!!!
How is there a Kingdom that is known for being leagues ahead in magic over other nations and that Kingdom has not conquered the world yet????

All places should be doing all they can to develop magic above everything else.... Magic is literally the capacity to manipulate reality, anyone with advanced magic over other places has full control of them!

Rule of thumb: There is no governance without corruption. Corruption is not a bug in system, it is a feature because you are dealing with humans. The correct quiestion to ask in any government/comand is not how corrupt they are but how effective they are to in their jobs, a government that keeps low inflation, good economy and high relative public happiness is doing their job well and there will be corruption in that government for it to go that well.
I feel like I've seen a lot of series justify a "magic" kingdom that just wants to isolate itself, hence it doesn't take over the world. It's certainly no justification for another bad world set-up, but the series is copying others before it.
Besides, the only other thing we know is that mr whats his face thinks that they can trade "trinkets" with the magic kingdom. He's probably wrong, but we can use it as a hint that maybe these people have chosen to invest in development but not conquering. In addition, these people are "other species" who might have other weaknesses (although they should be able to fix them with magic.)

Dex-chan lover
Yep, I read it I tapas too.
But I agree with a previous comment, they are a really scummy and evil bunch

Dex-chan lover
Lennox: I'll get the Magic Kingdom known for their various races on my side after siding with the Holy Church who was killing anyone who was blessed by them and treated my fiance, who was blessed by a Dragon, like dirt. Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

Lennox: I'll get the Magic Kingdom known for their various races on my side after siding with the Holy Church who was killing anyone who was blessed by them and treated my fiance, who was blessed by a Dragon, like dirt. Oh yeah, it's all coming together.

Poor, delusional non-recyclable trash... I hope his downfall is every bit as satisfying as Mel wants it to be.

Users who are viewing this thread