The Villainous Violet - Ch. 9 - A Royal Walk

I know you're a one person scan group but I was wondering if you could give me the original french version as to how they say their names, bc it's getting confusing since all of them are being called princess and princes. I dont know if you could elaborate more on that please.

I’m french and a male character being called Rachel is very strange. It’s like naming your son Lisa. So yeah, it’s a good thing you changed the name in my opinion.
Thanks for the chapter!

Il s'appelle Rachel en français ? Je pleure XD Delitoon, où êtes vous allez chercher vos noms ?! 🤣

En tout cas merci pour la traduction, et aussi pour le Russell !

Group Leader
@esmee_n101 The French uses "princesse" so it's literally princess for both Shannon and Violet.

Russel is "Prince Rachel" (lol) in the French raw. I'm not sure why it's Rachel... could it be a trap?

Poor Aaron looked so lonely sitting on the bench by himself :(

Aaaand seems like we have a tsundere prince entering the picture!

@ xcoffeex no offence to the other person translating for the other group, but you got nothing to apologize for, your grammar when it comes to the translation is so much better. I read chapter 10 and I was about to offer you help when I realized it was someone else. Keep up the good work! You should be proud of the great work you're doing!

Si vous voulez aide de traduction, je pourrais aider!
Mais il n'ya pas des erreurs, c'est seulment si vous voulez.

Users who are viewing this thread