The Villainous Violet

Thank you for the translations 😁
Damn, the art....
Too much eyeliner
Too much mascara

Thank you so much for the translation!!! I truly appreciate it and can't wait to read more of this story. ❤❤❤

anyone know where i can read the raws ? doesnt matter if its in korean or any language?

Thanks for translating, personally I don’t mind if there are a few errors, because I can’t translate anything so thanks for uploading this chapter I really appreciate it. Hope to see more soon.

So, I have checked the raw source, and I think that chapter just only for the promotion of the novel, I saw chapter 2 and 3 is indeed in novel-form.

Group Leader
@ReiSapphire @Jeonrian @Sarrieta Since the translator stated they used the french raws then it must be https://www.delitoon.com/webtoon/regrets-mademoiselle

The Korean manhwa raws are not currently online though I was able to find some blog posts by the webtoon artist. So the original Korean webtoon exists but either it has been taken down or they are negotiating a publishing deal.

https://m.blog.naver.com/dontdraw/221761465717 (It's in Korean but it's basically a "how to use backgrounds in webtoons." Scroll down and it has the Villainous Princess webtoon in it.)

Hey ! Thank you for your hard work. French is my native language and I talk fluency english so if you need any help with translation or correction I can help you. And for viloet being called princess it because she is the daughter of a duc and some duc are form royal family (generally the king brother).

I think Violet is called a princess, one of her parents (probably her dad, he's a Grand duke, afterall) is royalty.
I'm also wondering why is Shannon being called a princess, and I think the english translation of Haron's name is Aron/Aaron/Erin, because the H is silent in french.
Besides Shannon's prestige/nobility, what is Haron's?

I've read somewhere that a Duke's children could be considered princes and princesses so others calling Violet as princess isn't wrong.
Also, I've to find the webtoon but the results are either the novel or the French releases.

Users who are viewing this thread