The Villainous Violet

Blue hair boy is the sweetest thing. I want to protecc him. 🥺 And blonde guy is such a tsundere lol it's cute 😂

The main girl could be better at not being a damsel in distress though. At this point she's just making the other characters shine. No strong redeeming qualities sadly.

Even if Violet used to be a villainess, the girl's the usual female lead needing dudes to protect her, that's a let down for me.

full of harassment that is very uncomfortable to read. i try to read until more than 15 chapters but it just won't get better.

For some reason I find the main character too naive. I understand the first 3-4 chapters she would have to adapt and get accustomed, but we now are in chapter 15...(sigh) she frustrates me...

They are translating a french translation so some of the action words are weird. apart from that is ok

I'm not sure if this is dropped but you can read this elsewhere. It's actually really good. It's one of those very few times you witness the transmigrated FL refusing to follow the novels path. I'm really surprised it has such a low rating. It does have elements of reverse harem but ML is apparent and the flow of the plot is quite dedicated towards him. I really wish someone would pick this up again...
For anyone who's interested in major plot spoiler;
-Haron remembers the first timeline. In fact he was more devastated that his best friend died over 2nd ML syndrome. FL doesn't know that he's also trying to prevent her death.
-The OG violet (villain) is in Shannon's body.
-Everyone gets a happy ending. There's no NTR
Anyway please give this one a try. It's enjoyable to people who really love the romance genre. The art is also really nice and the ML is so handsome lol

Group Leader
Hi guys, this is Coffee Addicts Anonymous. I am dropping this since it has now been officially licensed in English.

After reading the chapters at bato (like 26? around there) I just feel really confused.
So at first Violet after recovering some of og Violet's memories realises that she and Graham used to be a couple and he left her? Then she realises that she cheated on him? But wait she didn't cheat on him it was some sort of misunderstanding that has...yet to be explained. It's just so convoluted. I don't even understand why Graham likes her when she insisted she would never fall for him after he left her (acting like the person in the right and blaming him) when both of them are supposed to be aware that he thinks she cheated on him. (but mc isn't aware of this yet). It just feels forced just to shove in another love interest. And that novel "for shannon" must have been quite badly written to omit a major plot-relevant storyline like that.
The prince also likes her for no explained reason (or at least it hasn't been explained yet)
Some things Violet does also don't make a lot of sense like
somehow when she receives the tea leaves from Shannon she immediately jumps to the conclusion that the leaves are poisoned because og Violet did that to Shannon. Although Shannon has been antagonistic to Violet at that point, Shannon's actions definitely haven't been that extreme and this just feels like a few leaps in logic.
Violet is also kind of overhyped by the people around her. Irene keeps saying she's very clever and while Violet does do some smart things to get herself out of bad circumstances, she's not that intelligent and has to rely on her love interests a lot. Her intelligence also seems to vary with the plot, because
in what way does going with your ex-lover to somewhere private make any sense?? I'm not sure what the behaviour standards are for the society in this webtoon because if she did that in a webtoon leaning towards historical accuracy there would be rumours flying just for going off with a man in private.
Speaking of which, I can't remember who
said Violet had many trysts in the past, which also confuses me? Before she met Graham? After they broke up? Can the author please explain this?
Violet has clear motivations, but I can't seem to pinpoint her personality. I guess she's bold and confident, but it feels like she just gets strung along by whatever the webtoon needs her to be. And while I was expecting a more cliched plot than this (seriously what's with the plot twists with duke Graham), I can still see some cliches coming from a mile away
betting that og Violet is in Shannon's body

Users who are viewing this thread