The Villainous Violet

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

i feel like i know what happened to the original violet but i hope theres a plot twist ๐Ÿคก

Me looking for my comment at the end like: ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
I didn't see it *insert sad pepe face here*
Thanks for the update โ™ฅ. I still love you ๐Ÿ’˜.

CRINGE!!!! WHY DID SHE FOLLOW THE MAN?! TF STUPID. FULL OF CLICHE SHITS.

Dex-chan lover
fairly mediocre and annoying. art is 'pretty' (eyes are.... jfc the eyes...)but it's just a lot of back and forth with 3 different guys and not enough information from any side. like don't get me wrong there are things that i like that i acknowledge isn't the greatest work in existence and tbh i'll probably still read this till i can't stand it anymore, but it's exhausting to see violet get bounced around and dragged along with the 3 male leads. the current violet doesn't have any redeeming qualities aside from being able to give a half decent comeback to get her out of sticky situations.

sure the MLs may have past experiences with the Old Violet as an excuse to be "in love" (fucking HATE the duke guy and any character that acts like him where they ignore the wishes of the person theyre pursuing thinking pushing hard enough will get what they want) but as readers watching from New Violet's perspective she's just as bad as the Heroines other villainous isekai mangas/novels make fun of.

ive never read another comic that made me so mad. other than that its quite nice with pretty art and cute moments. BUT IT MADE ME SO MAD AT THE SAME TIME, however, I like it so far.

Group Leader
I hurt my right hand so the next chapter release is slightly delayed. I need to rest the hand for about a week or so (from today). Sorry about that.

Group Leader
Can anyone do the cleaning for the next chapter? It seems my hand isn't recovering as fast as I would like it to. :(

Group Leader
I also contacted someone to help me with the translation so everything is now on track even though I can't work on it myself.

And here I was expecting a strong female lead. Sheโ€™s being rescued by the dudes almost every time. Other than that itโ€™s good.

Users who are viewing this thread