The Villainous Violet

Okay, the eyes creeped me out so much that I couldn't read the chapter 😖😖. Are u guys going to put up the real one?

Not gonna lie, the April Fools chapter was the best chapter so far. I was so thrown off by the chibis eyes when I read it at first. Especially, because I forgot it was April Fools Day at that time. Ffff.

Link to April joke chapter, I looked it up, it was glorious and my highlight of the day. https://mangadex.org/chapter/845087

I rarely dislike manhwa (especially isekai/reincarnation/time reversal) but honestly this one is a disappointment.

Plot and characters are too shallow; they all act like pubescent teens really. If I didn't know I'd actually think this is Chinese manhua! The FL's saying things that are way too obvious, somehow like when you watch a video with unnecessary narrations.

I've always preferred korean webcomics for the art, but this one has creepy drawings (talk about super huge eyes, pointy faces etc) and waaay overcolored art that it's blinding.

It's a 2/10 for me. Obviously it's written for a very young girl audience.

Group Leader
People still can't forget the chibi eyes!
x1lLDKF.jpg

YAS MIYA GROUP AND COFFEE ADDICTS GIVE US MORE!!
I like this one, I think it’s funny how all of them have feelings for the FL and how oblivious the FL is. I don’t mind the art, its pretty unique. Overall, its a nice and simple read.

Supermarket romance novel plot, but then make it webcomic! Let the jealousy games BEGIN!!!

YESH MY BOI AARON OUT HERE. MON PETIT PRINCE, JE T'AIME JE TE DONNE MES UWUs ❤❤❤❤❤

Oh My God! No wonder he's acting that way, girl what was that body doing before you entered!

Um, i feel a little bad for Gerald now. Just a little. Hoho thanks for the update ❤️

There's something, I'm so happy that for once the best friend is the chosen one (I phrased really weirdly didn't I 😅😂😂)
Anyway, I'm glad she doesn't like the ex who just jumps on anyone lmao,
even though she cheated on him first (at least that's what he says so who knows!)

Users who are viewing this thread