The Villainous Violet

At first i thought that this is something like a boring one. But the art is so good, i can't help but read it. Thank you for translating it. You guys are amazing.

Group Leader
her name is violette in the original translation, which is another way of spelling Violet.

To be honest, I got put off with the art style at first. The story is typical but I really love how it's going so far. Thank you for the groups who are working on this series! Really looking forward to Violet and Aaron's development 🙏🙏🙏

Kyaaaaaaaaa 😍😍😍 that cliffhanger! Thanks for the update ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

feels weird that there's only the web novel in kakaopage, I can't find the raws for the manhwa, just the official french translation

unless the title for the manhwa is actually different from the novel

also this kinda reminds me of "I swear I won't bother you anymore", the FL's name is even the same (violet/violette) 😂

I guess a kiss will be far in the future then. Thanks for your hardwork!! 🌻

i'm fluent both in french and english so i can help with the translation but i'm inexperienced in typesetting, cleaning or anything beyond that, haha...
but if i could be of any help, my discord is Konan#3295, my dms are always open! ^^

I thought it would be cliche and it is sadly but I will continue in hope of her ending up with her childhood friend. I hope she doesn’t choose the prince or whatever like how all other MC do otherwise I’m gonna drop this.

Is the ML Aaron or Gerald? Does anyone have spoilers?
Judging by the cover it should be the friend!?

Users who are viewing this thread