The Violence Action - Vol. 6 Ch. 16.4

Dex-chan lover
Not Kay's hair! Now she will look funny while killing them.
Thanks for the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Thanks for the upload

I feel like the pandemic will end before we got to see the end of this arc

Dex-chan lover
@ttdn
@herpestofderps
I think the guy just peed on her or something. He already acknowledged that pain won't make her talk so my guess is that he decided to try if making her disgusted would do the trick.
But that's just my opinion, maybe he did rape her after all.

Thank you so much for the update!!😊❤
Also, Saving Private Ryan being referenced? This manga just got some brownie points.😌👌🏼

How did she go from being this bad ass assassin that was better than everyone to someone who is constantly needing be helped or saved...

I feel she is doing a "Black Widow" moment. She has allowed herself to be caught. Also I think she has 2 ending to her job. Depending on what she says. She is to get the girl out alive or kill her before the attack happens.

Supporter
@Ovdose
@ttdn
@herpestofderps
He didn't rape her just because if he give her even a little of freedom he would be death and if he tried to go for a BJ she would bite off the dick. Yes he probably piss on her but her clothes aren't dirty.

Dex-chan lover
@Heimdel
I don't think she usually needs to be saved? Or at least not "constantly". She's had Dahlia and Michitaka (that one epic 80's action guy) as backup, but those feel like it's more to cover her back than because Kay's in totally over her head. Skimming through, most prominent one seems to Michitaka fishing her out of a river after getting thrown in, and that one was basically a cliffhanger that got resolved immediately in the next chapter. This is the first time I recall her ending up in this kinda of position for an extended period of time.

She's still more badass than not. Just because she's not a one-woman show all the time doesn't make her weak or helpless.

@Heimdal

It's just to add tension/stakes. We all know how this ends. Someone slips up, she wastes all of them. With friends, I guess. I do feel the frustration though; I prefer watching her annihilate a whole room full of assailants at high speed.

Users who are viewing this thread