The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
well it's good that Yus is a decent enough fellow but I get grossed out if its siblings/sibling like relationships are closer than platonic so I'm hoping for either a family ending or another ML

Please no incest please no incest please no incest please no incest Please no incest please no incest please no incest please no incest Please no incest please no incest please no incest please no incest

Dex-chan lover
Poor Sir Ross, he's just gotta stand there and watch... 🤣

Also:
"Oh, yes, I remember. This is just the way your father looked before he died. And here's my little secret... I killed Fusasha."

Dex-chan lover
@AMBER The scans group put a note at the beginning of chapter 4 that Yustav is, in fact, the male lead. So if that's any indication, better not keep your hopes up.

jyc

i feel blessed thank you so much sunny side up scans! def made my day <3 hope you all have a good one too!

imagine my surprise, just taking a break from a headache splitting mystery game, only to find a mass update of one of my new favs thank you for the treat! u are the best sunny side up that I can't bring myself to eat dear translators 🤗

ps: fuchisia is hard to write word sooooo yup 🤣

Wowwwwww thank you so much for the mass update!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🤩

OMG, SUNNY SIDE UP SCANS THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! IT TRULY SUPRISED ME 😭😭😭

And my heart is fluttering bcos of Yustav. UWWUUWUWUWUWUWUUW

Users who are viewing this thread