The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 11

I'm totally fine with this. They're not related genetically nor are they that close as sibling whole growing up. They're like childhood friends at the best so it's not that bad.

Drink game take a sip everytime they say "a single drop of blood"

Also the staff corner I love every single one of y'all

@baozi8
open minded, huh. okay, good for you then.
i thought theyre gonna be more like family like in beware of brothers, not incest.
even if theyre not blood related and not growing up together, its still called incest.
if you married to your far related family, its still incest right?
im just dissapointed, but i actually expect this to happen from the beginning just like when i read beware of brothers.
and im not going to stop read this, but yeah, incest is still bad in my opinion, whether its real life or fiction.

@timidhakana
If your gonna bring up IRL then...

So what do you have to say to the people that were dating each other but then then their parents hooked up?

You still gonna label that as incest, call them gross, bad and force them to break up? Your gonna tell them they don't deserve happiness because it's eww and taboo for you?

Because it's far more common than you think. I know someone whose parents hooked up just so their kids would break up because incest is taboo even though they weren't related. Because people like you label stuff like this incest when it's clearly not because they have zero blood nor grew up together. All they share in common is just parents married in name.

@timidhakana Might be incest to you, but not to other people smh. Well, you do you. We're already at chapter 11 so it's pointless to keep complaining about something that's obviously gonna happen.

@Vinh
i call it incest. just like people calling a guy who rob someone to feed his/her own belly a crime, not a job. its common occurrence.
if you bound by any legal contract, whether its religion law or constitutional law, yes you call it family.
i dont know how other countries works, but in my country, thats how things works.
once again, in my own very eyes, i call it incest and i found it unsettling, but yeah that doesnt mean i will force people not to read what they like and enjoy, they can read loli p*rn or incest manga all they want and i dont give a f
but if you want an asnwer, yes i call it incest.
but if i in their shoes, i will beat the shit out of my parents, you are already old, give your fuckin children chances, dont meddle with my fuckin life, i cant even imagine such a parent exist even in 3rd world country, that thing is fucked up. maybe i will commit incest as well if my parents is powerful enough to prevent me from preventing their plan. i cant call it its not incest based on local law.
once again, i expect incest route to happen, even if it does happen (which is definitely going to happen) i wont stop reading this, i only focus on whats mc gonna do to survive.

@timidhakana
isn't in beware of the brothers is the same as this? in that manhwa i really didn't ship them cus since they're kids Eugene kept insisted that Hari is their family, siblings but at the end of the day became lovers is unacceptable ( and poor Johannese). meanwhile in recording hall, Yustav clearly stated that he had never see Ran as his family. also marrying a not-related in blood siblings is okay in my country. even cousins is not considered incest as long as the both parents aren't also cousins ( 2 layers cousins aren't allowed )

Yustaf looks aloof and cold but he is actually sweet.. does't it mean he is an ice cream? 😂

@ayna17
I never see eugene love towards our mc in romantic way, i think his loves toward hari is fine and there are any hardly hints that indicate eugene in love with hari in romantic way.
If they ended together in the future, that would be really weird.
At least in this show, author made mc and male lead kinda interested each other as man and woman in early chapters by showing how our mc react by male lead action.
In beware of brothers, our mc kinda "yeah ok"

It took one chapter to make me change my mind abt yus. Ok I see it, he’s got ml potential.

The translators are having a fun time again. Hahaha. Fusha pusha meow🤣 I don't know how to spell.

Anyway, Yustav is (。♡‿♡。)

Ehh it's better than other step sibling manhwa. They don't have blood relationship, but equally importantly they didn't grow up together either. So they never had time to build a sibling relationship

Users who are viewing this thread