The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 20

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how his cold ass fell for an actual human being in the original story . Maybe it's just the MC's interpretation of what happened (since she is a reader and every reader has a sort of unique perspective of events) so maybe he never loved the heroine either and was using her for something

Double-page supporter
I don't like how she's talking about Yustav ending up with the female lead; you already changed the future and you've acknowledged that it's an actual world--it's not a book so you don't know if he's going to end up with her.

Dex-chan lover
She goes on about how this isn't the same story as she wrote but then keep talking about him ending up with Sheena. Also, Yu is such a hypocrite when he mentions betrayal when all he thinks about is poisoning her food and if he should kill her or let her live.

sort of off-putting how lightly yustav took the matter of the rape attempt? yes he didn't see that coming but still, he willingly put her in harm's way w/o telling her

Wish this manwha would go the Lady's Law of Survival route and gave the fl a training arch, you can't stay weak forever.

Fed-Kun's army
Cut off their dicks while you're at it. ( ◜ω◝ )

Thank you for the mass translation release!

Okay...so I don't know, but....this isn't working for me. I'm just not liking the female or male lead. Am I the only one? -_- I read until here, but I doubt I'll continue. Still, thanks for the translation and the mass release.

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist : Female lead will fall in love with Ran, after that FL and ML will fight for Ran.

Dex-chan lover
Did she not remember that this world is not a novel.
No things are set on stone.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

thanks for the chap good job!
on another note when our two leads were eating oh why just why did i have to notice their fancy coffee cups being used for water?! it totally broke my immersion😂

This story is not working for me anymore. Eveything feels off and unnatural.

Users who are viewing this thread