The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
@Akinya
Something you need to understand about step-siblings dating and such is that in some areas this is still practiced today, it's not that they aren't treated equally, but especially in the higher class, this can be beneficial to prevent succession crises, and more importantly, depending on how the step sibling was adopted (sometimes it's friends of the family for example or old allies), it can be used to strengthen bonds, this is actually somewhat common in korea and japan among the upper class, and they usually are treated exactly like family, without the taboo of blood related cousins (which btw, is not taboo either, even in western nations, but that's a different discussion and a much more massive can of worms with some legitimate arguments for and against it), i had 2 cousins that married their step siblings (to be fair, they didn't become siblings until the siblings were adults so it's kinda not the same thing, makes for strange conversations sometimes though), most moral and legal groups don't seem to care unless there's actual blood relations.

Thank you for the mass release ☺️❤️😍

Thank You team for working so hard to get it done 🙂🥀💐🌹🌷

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the massive translation.

First we have maid named Soda, and now a marquise Salmon. Someone give either the manhwa artist or the translator some food 😅

i was sooo excited to hv another younger ml manhwa to read but kinda went blergh as chapters goes by.

ml is sooo stony i dont find him even relatively interesting. fl started up annoying due to her being all ur the head, i dont mind dying for nothing shit. later chapter kinda makes her a bit better but she stilllll doesnt hv any plan what she gonna do when ml becomes head. all she think about is how to unburden ml instead of her own survival, which irks me.

im hoping 2nd ml and his character arc will get this manhwa going.

@Tatsuya-Kai

i do get your argument but personally I just see it as wrong to feel romantic love towards your family members, there are instances where im less creeped out by it, but in general it just makes me feel kinda iffy....

@Mar19

You are technically right, thats also the only reason why i can kinda ignore the fact that they're step siblings?

I always get nervous when there's a mass release because they sometimes mean that the group is dropping the series. Thank goodness it's not the case for this one.

Congrats to the staff and HOLY MASS RELEASE!!
I also wanted to say that I love your little convo blurbs at the bottom of the chapters. They always make me giggle.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was the uncle's end goal if he is poorer than a bloke on the coast covered in pissed.
A castle and a title mean nothing without money and influence.

@Akinya
They were never family.
Your adoption idea does not compare to this.

Yustaf never liked Ran and the two never bonded, then Yustaf is sent away for a decade because he accidentally almost killed his stepsister(Dies in the OG timeline)

It would be weird if they had a childhood or any bond for that matter, but these two, when they meet again after the Death of their Parents might as well be strangers living together.
They are only related only on a piece of paper and basically wondering if either is an enemy/friend(Yustaf's perspective)

The best way to described them is not siblings but Acquaintances
->a person one knows slightly, but who is not a close friend;one's slight knowledge of or friendship with someone.
They have no family bond.

Which is something different from adoption where a bond is trying to be made on a familiar level.

Users who are viewing this thread