The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 21

this has been an emotional rollercoaster but im in it for the ride baby. lol me desperately looking for the tiniest bit of romance between the leads but i know its gonna be a slow burn 😌

ty for all the hard work! yall are the best~~

Dex-chan lover
Woo Thanks for the mass release!

I cracked up that the "female lead" fell from the sky, I mean, if you reverse it, that's what happened to her (male lead fell on her)

thank you for the mass release! and for the great chicken gossip, every chap (It's one of the reasons I Luv this manhua so much🤣 😘) keep being honorable chickens dear staff 😘

Hmm I'm kinda curious about the so-called FL that Ran keeps talking about and how she'll appear... Considering that this world isn't even something she wrote, but channeled or whatever, how can we even be sure that an FL exists?

I find this story pretty interesting so thanks so much for the translations and keep up the awesome work!

Thanks so much for the translations and mass release!! congrats on the 1k and hope yall stay healthy!

Thank you so much, Sunny Side Up Scans for the massive updates!! Thank you so much for all the staffs' hardwork. I hope all of you are in good health. Have nice weekday ahead. <3

OMYGOD. Thank you for mentioning me @poochup user OMG AHAHSSJHAS I messed up TTTTTTTT I think I was in a daze when I read this and commented. Pls forgive me guys HAUHSAUHUSUAHUHUAAAH I am ashamed. TT^TT Anyways, I am so thankful for the massive updates Sunny Side Up Scans HUHUHUHUHU

Dex-chan lover
Tysm staffffff this mass release was awesome, also lol to the honor.
Dishonor on you, dishonor on ye cow
tenor.gif

I found this series ( and scan group) entirely by accident but it’s a must follow for me now. The art is killer and the ml might as well check every damn box.

Thank you for your hard work.

Thanks for the updates!
I just saw the latest chapter (raws from kakaopage on insta)
yustav seems to look more mature & handsome 😍

Thank you for the mass release!! I was hanging on every line and every page!!! This series is getting so good I’m excited to see what the mc and ml will do 😍

Users who are viewing this thread