The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 22

aw no staff chats today? 😶 hopefully this doesn't mean they are too overworked to squabble lightheartedly 😳 thanks for the chap ~

Fed-Kun's army
Wait. Why is she surprised to see an elf? Wasn't the blonde lady from Golden Rose an elf too?

I can already see craftsmen bitching when they found out the opportunity they lost and send "the woman and the child" instead. lol

Aggregator gang
@magnetsmangadex The blonde one was also the head of a major trading firm. As she said this new elf is lacking in business etiquette which puts him at a disadvantage in negotiations, clearly he doesn't deal with humans on the regular. It may not be a matter of if she is a half or not but merely a matter of profession and experience. He's probably a magician or a craftsman.

I kinda pisses me off that she's treating these precious meterials so casually. This is how you get a resource trap. I know they won't because of the genre, but it would be cool if they explored how she's setting up funds so that duchy won't be exploited in the future.

Otherwise good story.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Hahahha I love that mindset
Encounter a prickly person and think, "Oh this one will be easy"

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@davishak Hopefully it will happen in the future. Since the resource is still under "newly discovered" territory and they desperately need money (due to debts made by spendthrift relatives).

They acted like it was SO COLD AND WINTRY in Lachia, but that just sounds like the winter in upstate NY? C'mon Ran don't be a wimp.

Users who are viewing this thread