The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 22

@Nepenthe I bet you use a heater because you're also a wimp who can't handle living in a cold, medieval castle without any electricity.

@baozi8 lol I didn’t even think of them not having heaters, whoops. To be fair this is way closer to a Victorian setting than a medieval one, though. I was just surprised because they acted like the winter was so ferociously terrible! I don’t blame anyone for wanting to be warm

why are elves always portrayed as arrogant? not that im complaining, i just think it's pretty funny that the elder folk are usually painted in that light haha

oh such beauty! such grace! such blunt disgust over the human race! reminds me of avallac'h, my favorite elven mage. ;)

oh wow, i did not notice that the second paragraph rhymed completely in my first comment...

Dex-chan lover
Elf boy seems interesting!
I love the silver details on their clothing and just their outfits in general. It's such a blessing to my eyes.
Thank you so very much for the update

Fed-Kun's army
Anytime I see an Isekai villainess dealing with her fief, I always smile to myself. It's fun seeing them grow their little world.

Dex-chan lover
A few chapters later: She swindles him so hard, the elf leaves without pants and shirt.

Dex-chan lover
Magic crystals... Bruh it's just coal at this point.
Magic is just electricity.

Users who are viewing this thread