The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 28

Lmao Yus intimidating the magicians feelsbad...
I don't think any pages are missing? Just a few days skipped

when the magician said "But Head" I was like... haha... he said "butthead"...lol...

She's a really shitty negotiator. She conceded a lot more than just her knights. The lack of realpolitik in this makes me sad.

Banned
@Riri

yeah, it feels like pages are missing.

it starts off with some old dude saying "ugh" and then she says something, his boys get mad, he calms them down and then the meeting is only between him and MC & ML.
There has to be missing pages. What negotiations?

We're sure Yus is the male lead right? How're they going to move from brother to husband, what about the public's reaction.

Well that was anticlimactic. Such a big leadup in chapter 27 to a whole "let the games begin" line only for the negotiations to have 0 conflict, 0 negotiations, and no bargaining jeez. Thanks so much for the mass release though it's really fun reading all these chapters!

Based on their clothing, architecture, and lack of armor, the guards really ought to be using guns.

Dex-chan lover
Yus really warming up to ran more and more! He is smiling more too

Rather than missing pages, it feels like the manhwa just skipped over the majority of negotiations... how strange....

Thank you for the chapters! :3

These are the kind of meetings that could have been an email 😂

Lol ain't it just weird that they're like developing their sibling relationship just to, I'm not sure, fall in love with one another?

Yustav and the leader of the knights are so similar it's making me confused, anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread