The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 29

Awwwww wholesome, cute sibling interactions.....
*cough* for now O.O

Dex-chan lover
One of the things I like about these two is that, other than her background as a reincarnator, they openly talk with each other. In a lot of shoujo, they'll say one thing and then have a thought bubble monologue about how they actually think something completely different.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze
Well it’s her world so she feels more comfortable in it than other isekai mc’s thrown in a completely foreign situation

Double-page supporter
"no woman would love the north's harsh climate"

Laughs in Canadian

Dex-chan lover
HE DOESNT LIKE IT WHEN YOU CALL HIM BROTHER OR SAY SISTERLY LOVE HE DOESNT--- *gets shot*

He doesn't like you associating him with the word "brother" or "sibling"😂

But my ship will slowly sail. Aweee

That nanny really treated him well. Too bad she was dismissed:(

Contributor
Thank you for your hard work!

It's quite clear that Yustav doesn't like being considered Ran's sibling. At this point, it's hard to tell if it's because of his emotionally abusive parents (and later, physically abusive), if he's starting to become interested in her, or something else. They're cute together regardless.

According to Ran, I'm not a woman…

I don’t know why but i’m not okay with adopted brother and sister relationships if I saw their childhood together, so I ship this one since its fine in my opinion, they’re cute together 💫✨✨💜💜💜

I love this. All this simple yet meaningful moments are better than some cheesy over the top moments. It's just them getting to know each other more and becoming naturally closer. I just adore both of them.

I like it.. he didn't want to recognize her as a sister even from the start. His treatment from her is literally like treating a woman, not as a brotherly love.. 😏
Unlike the manhwa from "Beware of the Brothers", anyways I already dropped it.

I read another transaltion....when Yus said "My joints hurt lately" in the other translation, it was translated as "My bones break it hurts.".....

Users who are viewing this thread