The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 3

Holy shit guys get it together with your incest bitching.
1. they're not blood related so it's never incest in the first place!
2. "but they were brought up together" from the looks of it she was about ~10 years when her mother remarried and 15 when he got sent to the academy so they lived in the same house for maybe 5 years. hell we have hundreds of mangas were the ml and fl are children of neigh ours who practicly were raised together for THEIR WHOLE LIFE and noone ever cries incest there.
3. if romance manhwas tought me one thing, then, that the fmc will always get together with the first ml she encounters (not counting reverse harems) so if you have the stupid opinion that thats incest just leave.
4. the only real reason against incest (in an ideal scenario) are genetic disseases, which will be curable with biotechnologie in the future or magic in fantasy, so while incest may be moraly(meaning acceptable for some parts of the population, but not for others) questionable, it must be thought about, if it still should be illegal (meaning something <=100% of the population would strongly dissagree with, like killing someone).

@Rohen Say it LOUDER to those kind of people lololol. I seriously doesn't understand their argument. Who freaking care if they're brought up together, if they're NOT blood related then that's not incest.

I hate that the only proof of my existence for this site is me admitting to being horny with barbies

What the typesetting looks good!! I love the chosen fonts. Hehe. And of course, the art looks sooo pretty!!

Hekhek. I don't play that way with my barbie. But that's okay.

So does this mean like anyone who knows it’s name can become head?

Nothing's happening.. The summary alrdy spoiled that she's gonna be a maid so why are the chapters like this? It's honestly annoying because of that summary..

Group Leader
I can see how this is going to end. The stepbrothers will get together, etc. So predictable! 😒
In all these stories, even if the FL wants to stay out, it doesn't work. 🤔

Thanks for the release! 😊

one thing kind of interests me... is that castle design a freely available resource or did every author have to redraw it by hand? i've seen that building in at least four other webtoons in the last week alone :D

@misto713 it's a 3d model, but I don't know which resource pack it's from. It does look ridiculous though. They also often use the same stupid looking horse models.

Users who are viewing this thread