The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 3

my heart was POUNDING when he grabbed her wrist when the flames came up. HOT DAMN. Thank you translators!

Lmao. I love the credits page.🤣 Y'all nasty with your barbies.(but I am too. Lol)

The art is superb in this manhwa. I love it.

@snowyang26
Same. I once aspired to write a chaptered story but never got to work on it because I always don't feel like it lol, I always get stuck on the first chapter, I prefer to be a reader these days. Being transmigated to your own story especially a tragic one I think would suck, and being the character that is the center of the tragedy sucks times 2. I mean, knowing the story, you can think of countermeasures to prevent the tragedies but what happens after? Unpredictable things will start to happen as you have strayed from the script but that would be a relief because the first change indicates that you aren't forced by your own script to follow the tragedies and that you can change the outcome for the better. But I bet it'll be stressful as heck.

@ngllghjym Exactly, and I think these stories rarely talk about the mental toll and loneliness that comes with being out of place in a different world knowing that these horrible things are coming but being unable to share. I think the worst would be meeting your characters and feeling guilty over all the shit you made them go through...like can you imagine comforting someone over their loss but knowing you technically caused it

@snowyang26
True, I've yet to find a story where the ending ended badly with the transmigator, with all the stress, the frustrations, the loneliness, bottled emotions, there's bound to be one who kinds of give up, then again most of them are unfinished.
but good for this one because in the later chapters it was revealed that her story has nothing to do with the reality or happenings in her surroundings. If anything, her story was akin to a prophecy, a possible future.
. If you like this kind of setting, try reading https://mangadex.org/title/59752/villainess-maker . Author gets transmigated in her story as the villainess, it's pretty interesting so far.

@ngllghjym Thanks I'm currently reading that one too (I actually have a spreadsheet with 150+ otome isekai titles just to keep track lol). Hmm if you're looking for a bleak story, My fiance is in love with my little sister has that tragedy theme and mental stress in spades

In defense of the "not horny but very normal" member
I only had barbies also and my mother forbidden me of having more barbies cuz I cut all the hair from the barbie I dislike and cut (I did try with a cheese cutter) the barbie boobs.
But to achieve this I did a very good storyline on how she didn't want to be a girl becuz she wanted to kiss other girls and society didn't let her. I was 7 or 8 :3

Users who are viewing this thread