The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
"How do you spell regret? Lets see... A-L-C-O-H-O-L, regret." 🤣

I love how he keeps getting taller and taller and we can SEE him growing in to his height <3

what kind of point a gun at your head and trust that when they pull the trigger you won’t die cause the clip empty kind of thug love is this :|

Dex-chan lover
Oh... he doesnt want her to end up attracting other suitors if she can dance well XD telling her not to dance at all, did he not like it even when she danced with sir blaine?

Yustav must wait that line of trust ran has for him to go away. Like she trusts his words but not *him*

I see..when he asked if she likes Lazia or not, she said no..literally Yoostav interpreted it as she doesn't like him..
He did tell her that Lazia is him..and all in Lazia belongs to him..Lazia itself is him!!
So he thought that Ran is heartless for denying his confession..

It was a confession you dumb Ran!!

Dex-chan lover
Can we interpret "You don't think you need to learn how to dance" as, "You don't need to know skills to find a husband, because I'll be your husband"?
Though in that case I would be against it. It's similar to not letting someone learn how to read, because they'll get married young and won't need it. Dancing skills are not super important, but it still wouldn't feel right.

Why is no one else talking about how he literally tease pushed her off a ledge...
Like if her tiny kiss on her 'brother's' hair is sexual harassment, then he just committed murder.
And why is her first reaction to apologize about it when he did something really uncalled for without the influence of alcohol.

@DollDream..cause she somehow got a feeling that Yoostav will eventually kill her..just her feeling tho..that is why she was calm (but she did feel angry too..and scared)
Knowing that a man she knew can kill her anytime he wants..

Thank you so much for this new chapter!!
Definitely one of the best webtoon of the genre atm, I'm really enjoying it so much!

Yes, pushing someone off is certainly something that is kinda uncalled for. I guess he is handsome enough to get away with it 😣

I swear to god that castle keeps reused everytime. It's the one they used for The Max Level Hero Has Returned (although a bit altered) and The Twin Siblings' New Life too. Is there no other castle templates in SketchUp to pick from? Maybe they could fast-create some just with the exterior on while taking inspiration from real life castles?

....Do they accept 3D models of a castle from a random nobody? I could probably maybe create them a better castle (for free)... The (extremely) large decorative arch in the middle bothers me too much; I do not understand its purpose? Is it for aesthetics?

Dude actually likes her. Gotta feeling that when he asks if she is likes Lachia, as if he is asking "do you like me?" Sis ain't picking up the hints and I don't blame her!😭

But that was a bit over for him to push her like that!😑

Did you all notice how close these two have been facing each other?

Users who are viewing this thread