The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 33

@Aurantix - OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT EXPLANATION! That makes so much freaking sense! ;_; I was really confused by their whole "You're heartless" conversation they were having during the feast! Honestly, Yus's feelings are a bit hard to understand in general sometimes when it comes to Ran and I'm left guessing whether if he really does like her or not. The guy needs an emotion translator, seriously. ¬_¬

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the mass update!! Wonderful translations and super high quality, so blessed!

@BlueCatMage

Well, I'm not the author, so I could be wrong XD

However, rationally, Yustav should be happy that Ran doesn't like Lachia, since it means that she will drop her role as promised. Instead, he's unhappy about it. Paired with how he got brought up by his mother, it makes sense that he feels defined by his territory.

It doesn't help, that Ran is being both very good at managing Lachia and at the same time constantly implying that she's looking forward to leaving ASAP.

Yustav constantly checking whether she likes Lachia could be a constant check on her plans of leaving.
At first he was indifferent, even if it kind of stung his pride, while now he seems actually bothered by how she constantly looks like she has a foot out of the door, planing to leave the place and him.

Idk 🤷‍♀️

Thank you for the mass release!!❤️❤️
I’m so glad to see some character developments with Yus and those cute moments in previous chapters!!☺️

Ahh so the Lachia duchy is the only noble house that doesn't derive their authority from the Emperor. That's gotta hurt

Thanks a millions for the mass update! We are so blessed and spoiled with your high quality works 😭 😭

"U are really heartless"
I suppose that when ran said she doesn't like lachia, he thought of how lachia was important to him but ran is not very serious about it.
I suppose yustav thinks lachia like his own inner part so he felt a bit sad that ran is so uncertain about it .

am i the only one a bit concerned abt their relationship? at first i thought "its ok bc they werent rly raised togethe, they dont share a drop of blood and shes 'a different soul' " but now that shes constantly talking abt "sisterly love" and repeating "hes my brother/im ur sister" im worried it will escalate into actual love LMAO
i wish the romance tag would just-- aalkjfksa

Uwu... Thank you so much for this mass release!! Love you guys from Moon to Mars 😭😭😭😘😘😘

Users who are viewing this thread