The Viridescent Tiara - Ch. 37

jyc

beating that marquis: complete, next step: dethroning that greedy emperor 🤣. boi u chose the wrong side

Dex-chan lover
Idk how much time passed from the declaration of war to the end,but that seemed more like a skirmish than a war

The Chicken coop is back! I laugh so hard on edited version of Yus. Haha thank you guys! 😘

Thanks for the translation! You guys do such a great job always!

Fuck the people who post these on social media

So much happens in only a few chapters and I'm shook the Prince is scum and an idiot thinking Yustav gonna give up his Noona? Haha nah man he gonna put a ring on it

Surprised to see in this genre people in a battle actually using armor lol, usually they go for the highly ceremonial looking uniforms that wouldn't do much for protecting themselves from a melee weapon.

I love that Yus executed that bastard’s son. Need to stamp out the rest of that bloodline. Now the issue is that scumbag king and his scumbag son. So much scum, so little time.

I'm glad Yus killed that guy. You come into MY lands, killing MY people and destroying buildings necessary for people to even survive? Be ready to die.

So, now I need them to fully destroy that marquise house, kill the imperial family to take over the empire, and for Yus to marry Ran.

"im the oldest son of blabla..."

yustav: *kills this trash*

hahahah i cant stop laughing , so good, i need more bloooood

Users who are viewing this thread